Welcome to the Million Dollar Website Program
Ever wish you had a million dollars to build the ultimate website?
Truth is, you don’t need a million dollars or even a huge budget to compete and win in today’s digital landscape.
How large your website budget is matters less when you become the master of the website planning process. Because most brands create a new website once every two, three or more years, they naturally defer to what has become a complex, stressful and frustrating process that typically costs more than it has to in man hours and budgetary resources.
You CAN Create a Winning Website Without Having to
Learn Code or Speak Another Language
I’ve been working simultaneously working on multiple websites on any given day since the 199o’s. As the technology changes, and the expectations of your audience continue to grow, it is imperative that you put your best foot forward with your website. Your website must be ready to receive audiences 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Avoid Making the Greatest, Most Fatal Mistake When Building or Redesigning A Website
To be successful, your website must adapt to the landscape in which it operates. This often requires deployment of a project that will rally the involvement of internal and often external resources. There is one major error that most organizations make when beginning the website process. Learn how to confidently avoid this costly mistake and, in doing so, instantly increase your potential for results and ROI.
With the Book:
Million Dollar Website: The Definitive Guide to Creating Winning Websites On Any Budget
Master the Website Without Sacrificing Performance in Your Primary Role
Let’s be realistic, you have other responsibilities that demand your time and energy. You don’t have time to read all the books, articles, blog posts and watch all the videos needed to become a website expert. After all, learning HTML, SEO, SEM, RSS or SSL are probably not in your job description and probably not the best use of your valuable time. Whether you are the CEO, CFO, Director of Marketing, IT Manager, Designer, Writer, or an entrepreneur wearing all of the above hats, you will want to manage the process effectively and efficiently.
Becoming a Million Dollar Web Master enables you to:
- Avoid the single most common and costly mistake made when building or redesigning a website.
- Make good decisions the first time, saving time, money and stress.
- Build a website that will be still be “current” by the time it launches.
- Create a website capable of adapting to incorporate best practices over time.
- Compete and win new customers through visibility, clicks and conversion, generating results and ROI.
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel, Deploy Proven Methods and Best Practices
Wouldn’t it be great if you could effectively master the website process to achieve the desired results, while saving time, money and resources, every time?
Now you can. And I’m here to show you how.
I’ve worked with clients of all sizes in numerous industries, from Fortune 500 Company, Consumer Brand, Silicon Valley Start-up, Enterprise, medium sized corporations, small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs. I have worked on every imaginable type of website since 1996.
I want to help you avoid the same costly mistakes I see made time and time again by organizations of all sizes.
I’ve been on both sides of the conversation, from the agency, new media company and website development side and as a consultant to clients who have hired world-class agencies, independent developers, and even those brave enough to build their own website. The brutal truth is that the same mistakes are made by organizations of all sizes, in all industries.
What type of website are you building?
- Business to Business Website (B2B)
- Business to Consumer Website (B2C)
- E-Commerce Store
- Online Catalog
- Brand or Marquis Website
- Community Website
- Membership Website
- Streaming Media
- Social Network
- Not for Profit
- Or, maybe you’re creating something new and unique?
Regardless of what type of website you are building, it is safe to say that you are making the commitment to invest in a digital platform to promote specific behavior that will deliver results and a return on that investment.
What you don’t know and understand can, and will cost you.
I want to help you avoid making common, costly mistakes. Over the years, countless business owners, C-level executives, directors, marketers and managers of organizations have come to me to “save them from themselves” after encountering road blocks, budget-busters and utter disappointment after investing countless hours and dollars into building a website, only to have it fail to meet their expectations. Interestingly, regardless of size and scope, they faced many of the same issues and were missing the same essential ingredients to mastering the website process.
In the ebook Million Dollar Website, I reveal best practices and proven methods that I’ve used to help consumer brands, e-commerce, B2B and entrepreneurs define, design, build and optimize their website to compete and win customers in the digital landscape.
Transform Your Website From An Expense to An Asset
Because the website has become such a vital element of any business or brand, getting it right isn’t a matter of accomplishing a deliverable. It’s about creating a digital environment, capable of competing and winning in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Because so many of the same challenges pop-up when building a new website, I have deployed a methodology for building a winning a winning websites, on any kind of budget. After all, it’s not about what you spend, its about what you do with what you spend.
I have created the Million Dollar Website Program to share best practices, proven methods and timeless tips you can apply to achieve better results with every website you build.
The Million Dollar Website Program Shows You How To:
- Create a benchmark website without breaking the budget.
- Break the mold of how most brands approach building a website to improve ROI.
- Avoid the most common mistakes that derail website projects, every time.
- Effectively differentiate your brand from competitors online.
- Minimize the time to getting that new website live, after all the internet waits for no one!
- Accelerate the build-out of the website, regardless of who is building the site (even DIY).
- Minimize the great disparity in proposal responses to RFP’s from vendors.
- Tips for choosing the best agency, website designer, developer, SEO, webmaster or team to help you build your website.
- Adopt best practices to improve website functionality, usability, visibility and conversion.
- Utilize communication to keep the project moving forward.
- Speak the same language as website design, development, SEO and content professionals without getting technical.
- Gain insight from proven methods in building a website that is both people and search engine friendly.
- How to minimize the need to reinvent the website in 6 months to keep up with changing technology.
- Understanding website design and development choices that impact visibility on tablets and mobile devices
- Choose website features that add value and promote conversion.
- Balance owned, earned and paid media in the digital landscape.
- Assert best practices in digital asset ownership, content originality and copyright to increase authority.
- Integrate social media to improve visibility and engagement.
- Utilize static content, RSS/blog content to improve visibility, clicks and conversion.
- Simple steps you can take to test website usability and compliance to industry standards.
- Best practices for implementing analytics to enable objective assessment of website performance.
- How to prevent your website from becoming obsolete.
- Apply what you learn to every website you touch for better ROI and results!
Creating an Effective Website is a Must if You Wish to Compete in Today’s Social Economy
Every business should have a website. Each business is unique, creating a multitude of challenges in identifying scope, budget, features, applications, design and development. Add to that the evolution of the social economy, and you have no choice but to put your best foot forward with an intuitive, relevant and powerful website. It doesn’t have to cost a million dollars, but it had better do more than serve as an online brochure if you want to compete for, and win, new customers.
It no longer matters what industry you are in, how large your brand is, or how big your budget is. The website is a 24/7 representation of you, your company, product, service, organization or idea that MUST deliver.
The Million Dollar Website Program begins with the book approaching release in 2012.