Click Here to purchase today and Save $5 using discount promo code: G6NW4FKR
Build a Better Website Using Best Practices of the Web Elite in E-Business, Design, SEO, Usability, Social, Mobile and Conversion
Tips featured on Entrepreneur Magazine website:
— Entrepreneur (@Entrepreneur) September 12, 2013
Wish you had a million dollars to build the ultimate website for your business or brand?
Truth is, you don’t need a million dollars, or even a huge budget to compete and win in today’s digital landscape.
What you do need, is a rock-solid plan, long before you even think about design and how many pages you need.
How large your website budget is matters less when you become the master of the website planning process. Because most brands create a new website once every two, three or more years, they naturally defer to what has become a complex, stressful and flawed process that often costs more than it has to and delivers less than it is expected to. Far too often, organizations find themselves find themselves the proud owner of a website that is incapable of supporting organizational goals. This often forces organizations to purchase supplemental services to compensate for what they expected to have been inherently part of the website they just invested valuable resources in building.
Million Dollar Websites is a must-read for any professional whose success depends, in ANY way, on the success of a website.
As the technology changes, and the expectations of your audience continue to grow, it is imperative that you put your best foot forward with your website. Your website must be ready to receive audiences 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Million Dollar Websites provides unprecedented insight into the best practices used by the web elite to create the most effective digital environments on the internet. Confidently take ownership of the website process without having to learn to design, SEO, HTML or other techniques your website will require..
Any Website, Any Skill Level, Any Budget
This book is based on many years of building websites of every size in every imaginable context from all perspectives. From $1 million dollar budgets to DIY hosted websites, the author shares insights from working within an agency, new media company, internal marketing department, digital marketing firm, and adviser to clients who hire website vendors and manage internal web teams.
This book will benefit professionals of any skill level regardless of how large, or small the website budget is. Whether you are the president, CFO, COO, VP, designer, coder, SEO, blogger, marketer or entrepreneur, this book offers a comprehensive approach to compliment your natural expertise with methods proven to produce winning websites.
— Elmer Boutin (@rehor) May 22, 2013
What you don’t know can, and will cost you.
Million Dollar Websites was written to help you avoid making common, costly mistakes. Over the years the author has been approached by business owners, C-level executives, directors, marketers and managers of organizations to “save them from themselves” after encountering road blocks, budget-busters and utter disappointment after investing countless hours and dollars into building a website, only to have it fail to meet their expectations.
Building an eCommerce Website?
“The information in this book is essential for anyone who is creating or managing an eCommerce website”
– Ajeet Khurana, eCommerce expert, Angel Investor with MBA from The University of Texas at Austin
Interestingly, regardless of size and scope, businesses and brands face many of the same issues and missing the same essential ingredients and processes required to master the website process. Million Dollar Websites reveals most common mistakes and how to avoid them.
Avoid Making the Single, Most Fatal Mistake When Building or Redesigning A Website
To be successful, your website must adapt to the landscape in which it operates. This often requires deployment of a project that will rally the involvement of internal and often external resources. There is one major error that most organizations make when beginning the website process. Learn how to confidently avoid this costly mistake and, in doing so, instantly increase your potential for results and ROI.
Master the Website Without Sacrificing Performance in Your Primary Role
Let’s be realistic, you have other responsibilities that demand your time and energy. You don’t have time to read all the books, articles, blog posts and watch all the videos needed to become a website expert. After all, learning HTML, SEO, SEM or SSL are probably not in your job description and probably not the best use of your valuable time. Whether you are the CEO, CFO, Director of Marketing, IT Manager, Designer, Writer, or an entrepreneur wearing all of the above hats, everyone wins when the website process is managed effectively and efficiently.
Million Dollar Websites charts a path to empower you to:
- Avoid the single most common and costly mistake made when building or redesigning a website.
- Make good decisions the first time, saving time, money and stress.
- Build a website that will be still be “current” by the time it launches.
- Create a website capable of adapting to incorporate best practices over time.
- Compete and win new customers through visibility, clicks and conversion, generating results and ROI.
What type of website are you building?
- Business to Business Website (B2B)
- Business to Consumer Website (B2C)
- E-Commerce Store
- Brand or Marquis Website
- Community Website
- Membership Website
- Streaming Media
- Social Network
- Not for Profit
- Or, maybe you’re creating something new and unique?
Regardless of what type of website you are building, it is safe to say that you are making the commitment to invest in a digital platform to promote specific behavior that will deliver results and a return on that investment.
@VirtualMarketer Book??? I want a copy! Autographed of course!
— Bernie Piekarski (@BerniePiekarski) February 7, 2013
You will refer to Million Dollar Websites time and time again as your definitive ‘go to’ guide for planning, building and re-designing a website.
The Million Dollar Website Program Shows You How To:
- Create a benchmark website without breaking the budget.
- Break the mold of how most brands approach building a website to improve ROI.
- Avoid the most common mistakes that derail website projects, every time.
- Effectively differentiate your brand from competitors online.
- Minimize the time to getting that new website live, after all the internet waits for no one!
- Accelerate the build-out of the website, regardless of who is building the site (even DIY).
- Minimize the great disparity in proposal responses to RFP’s from vendors.
- Tips for choosing the best agency, website designer, developer, SEO, webmaster or team to help you build your website.
- Adopt best practices to improve website functionality, usability, visibility and conversion.
- Utilize communication to keep the project moving forward.
- Speak the same language as website design, development, SEO and content professionals without getting technical.
- Gain insight from proven methods in building a website that is both people and search engine friendly.
- How to minimize the need to reinvent the website in 6 months to keep up with changing technology.
- Understanding website design and development choices that impact visibility on tablets and mobile devices
- Choose website features that add value and promote conversion.
- Balance owned, earned and paid media in the digital landscape.
- Assert best practices in digital asset ownership, content originality and copyright to increase authority.
- Integrate social media to improve visibility and engagement.
- Utilize static content, RSS/blog content to improve visibility, clicks and conversion.
- Simple steps you can take to test website usability and compliance to industry standards.
- Best practices for implementing analytics to enable objective assessment of website performance.
- How to prevent your website from becoming obsolete.
- Apply what you learn to every website you touch for better ROI and results!
Creating an Effective Website is a Must if You Wish to Compete in Today’s Social Economy
Every business should have a website. Each business is unique, creating a multitude of challenges in identifying scope, budget, features, applications, design and development. Add to that the evolution of the social economy, and you have no choice but to put your best foot forward with an intuitive, relevant and powerful website. It doesn’t have to cost a million dollars, but it had better do more than serve as an online brochure if you want to compete for, and win, new customers.
It no longer matters what industry you are in, how large your brand is, or how big your budget is. The website is a 24/7 representation of you, your company, product, service, organization or idea that MUST deliver.
This book will pay for itself many times over.